Welcome to The Stay Inspired Podcast! We have with us today Terra Winston, the leader of Interractions, a leadership consulting and coaching firm, who has dedicated her life to helping clients unleash their highest potential. Terra’s flexible coaching style has driven results from boardrooms to plant floors, and from Fortune 100 companies to small startups. She has lent her strategic consulting to Google, PepsiCo, Fannie Mae, Avid, Miller/Coors, BP, and the Dallas Cowboys, among others. Terra holds a BS in systems engineering from the University of Virginia, an MBA from Stanford University, and coaching certification from the Coaches Training Institute and the International Coach Federation. She believes that now more than ever we need passionate leaders with innovative ideas to transform our businesses, governments, organizations, and the world. Terra prides herself on her ability to take her clients ideas from inspiration to action.
Listen in to learn how Terra changed careers so successfully, how her winding path led to her current career, and why you should achieve your best life.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“We all have this potential, this greatest good inside of us, and when you don’t live it, the world suffers from it.” – Terra Winston
- Why Terra believes everyone needs to follow their passions in their careers
- The future of automation and what it means for you
- Why the way we view our careers change, and why that’s normal
- How Terra’s career moved so fluidly between so many different careers
- The way that Terra ended up in consulting through engineering
- Why you don’t just need confidence, but you need swagger to succeed
- What Terra hears when people say they’re at the bottom
- What many of Terra’s clients realize during her sessions that makes her most excited
- The mistake that Terra sees most people make in their current career
“What are the things that you love? How do you know as you’re assessing different opportunities, what you should be reaching for?” – Terra Winston
- Connect with Terra Winston:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Website
“There’s too much value in every type of person for you to waste your potential doing a half-ass job for somebody else.” – Terra Winston
Kongit is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (CA – 97773) and her therapeutic approach is eclectic, but firmly rooted in CBT, Narrative and Solution-Focused methodologies. She is an EMDR therapist and is completing advanced course work in Sex Therapy at The Buehler Institute of Orange County. Kongit is the Founder of the Inspired Journey Counseling Center in Downtown Los Angeles.
To know the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
To learn the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
Here’s my name and email information. I’m tired of the drama, send me that secret now!
Leave a Comment