Our guest today on The Stay Inspired Podcast is author and speaker Anna-Thea, who is dedicated to helping women feel more sensually alive and speak confidently from their hearts. She offers practical solutions for women with body image, food, and/or intimacy relationship issues. Her book, “Empower Yourself By Loving Your Body” and her blog offer women new insights and empowering perspectives on what it means to be a woman in our society.
Many women have grown up with a view of sexuality that is not only unhealthy, but can also be harmful to them and their relationships. Anna-Thea introduces us to the concept of our “yoni” as women, keeping a healthy relationship with it, and the importance of connecting with our sexuality.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“We’ve really only touched the tip of the iceberg in the realm of female sexual responsiveness.” – Anna-Thea
- The importance of truly understanding your sexual biology
- What the yoni is
- Why you need to really get comfortable with your yoni
- The many different elements of the yoni
- How the different elements of the yoni relate to pleasure
- How the male and female sexual responses differ
- Why women should have dates with themselves and their own bodies
- How our guest helps women connect more deeply to their yoni through her course
“What’s interesting about the clitoris is that it is the only organ that has one purpose, which is pleasure.” – Anna-Thea
- Get a copy of “Empower Yourself By Loving Your Body“
- Learn more about Anna-Thea’s course on the yoni
- Connect with Anna-Thea:
“I’d like the female listeners to really understand and know that they have a sacred space.” – Anna-Thea
Kongit is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (CA – 97773) and her therapeutic approach is eclectic, but firmly rooted in CBT, Narrative and Solution-Focused methodologies. She is an EMDR therapist and is completing advanced course work in Sex Therapy at The Buehler Institute of Orange County. Kongit is the Founder of the Inspired Journey Counseling Center in Downtown Los Angeles.
To know the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
To learn the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
Here’s my name and email information. I’m tired of the drama, send me that secret now!