Do you remember the last time you felt stuck? When you were paralyzed by infinite decisions and didn’t know what to do?
On this episode of The Stay Inspired Podcast, we’re talking through how to stay out of that rut and what you can do to when you get stuck. We all know how hard it can be to bounce back from a real deep low and stay focused, and the loop of negativity that can take hold. But I believe that knowledge is power, and today’s episode can give you the map to help you find your way back to where you want to be.
The new year is coming soon, and we know how our new years’ resolutions can turn out. But if you keep this list of three things at the top of your mind, getting stuck will become a thing of the past. Listen to this episode and make next year your best year!
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“If you focus on these three things when you get stuck, your situation will improve.” – Kongit Farrell
- How pursuing new information leads to new experiences
- Reach out when you’re stuck
- It’s all about relationships and the doors they can open
- Why you should never burn bridges
- You have this information, so what are you going to do with it?
- Making mistakes is not the end of the line
“When you get stuck, don’t go within; research, ask, learn.” – Kongit Farrell
The 3 Things To Focus On:
- What you know
- Who you know
- What to do
- Download and Print my Life Focus Finder PDF – The Life Focus Finder will help you to get clear about what’s most important for you to focus on right now.
- Download and Print my The Fully Aligned Day Designer PDF – The Fully Aligned Day Designer will help you to make time for those things every day.
“Don’t worry about messing up, because you will. Just keep moving forward.” – Kongit Farrell
Kongit is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (CA – 97773) and her therapeutic approach is eclectic, but firmly rooted in CBT, Narrative and Solution-Focused methodologies. She is an EMDR therapist and is completing advanced course work in Sex Therapy at The Buehler Institute of Orange County. Kongit is the Founder of the Inspired Journey Counseling Center in Downtown Los Angeles.
To know the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
To learn the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
Here’s my name and email information. I’m tired of the drama, send me that secret now!
Leave a Comment