Stay inspired while creating the life you deserve.
Have you been feeling like you can’t get a break? That you are stuck in a rut, repeating the same mistakes day after day? What if you knew that the change you want will come with just a few daily exercises?
Today on The Stay Inspired Podcast, we have with us award-winning author, speaker, and entrepreneur Mary Shores. Mary has appeared internationally in magazines, on TV shows and has been a guest on over 80 podcasts, including “Chicken Soup for the Soul”. She is known for her straightforward teaching and practical science-based methods that people can use to improve their lives. In her most recent book, “Conscious Communications”, Mary lays out a guide to creating a life in alignment with your dreams and desires using thoroughly tested exercises, research, advice, and personal stories to get you there.
Mary’s teaching has helped ambitious people live the life of their dreams by harnessing the power of their words to change the course of their life, and I am so happy to share her teaching with you!
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“We’re creating our life by the choices we’re making in every thin-sliced moment of life.” – Mary Shores
- What conscious communication is and what it looks like to not have it
- How Mary is able to bring science and spirituality together in her teaching
- Why we fall for the quick fix
- How change occurs compared to how we think it occurs
- The struggle of using affirmations for change
- How to more effectively use affirmations to help you achieve your goals
- Why Mary wrote new affirmations daily for herself for an entire year
- How practicing gratitude works similarly to affirmations in training your subconscious brain
- Why these daily practices deeply affect our behavior
- Mary’s easy technique for sorting what you want from what you don’t in your own life
“The things that we learned in childhood create programming in our subconscious mind, and as an adult those become our behaviors; our behaviors become our habits and our habits become our personalities.” – Mary Shores
- Download and Print Mary’s FREE Conscious Communications Guidebook
- Get a copy of Mary’s award-winning book, “Conscious Communications”
- Connect with Mary Shores:
“Words are a mirror to our subconscious.” – Mary Shores