Do you remember the last time you were overcome with jealousy? When you were confronted with difficult emotions and pushed them away?
Today on the Stay Inspired Podcast, we have intuitive psychotherapist Keri Nola to talk about the gift of jealousy and the work that we can do with our shadow energies. Keri’s experience as an intuitive psychotherapist helped her develop techniques to work with our challenging emotions and through them, create positive outcomes.
I’m so excited for you to hear this interview and start your own shadow work. Through working with Keri, I’ve had some amazing realizations that have completely changed my outlook and how I handle jealousy, and this episode can do the same for you. Thanks for being with us today!
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“Everything in our life has a light expression and a shadow expression.” – Keri Nola
- Keri’s unique perspective about jealousy
- Difficult emotions are a gift
- How shadow work can open your blind spots
- What you can do to make these shadow energies work for your life
- The alchemy that happens when we confront our shadows
- How you can interact with others who are jealous in a productive and healthy way
- How our own shadow work can affect our relationships, both good and bad
- Our self-growth can feel like a spiral staircase
- Keri’s recommendations for finding a healer that is right for you
“Healing happens at the intersection of truth and love.” – Keri Nola
- Check out Keri’s Messages From Shadow Oracle card deck and app for your phone
- Pick up a copy of Keri’s books:
- Connect with Keri Nola:
“Jealousy is one of our teachers, if we’re willing to show up to the classroom.” – Keri Nola
Kongit is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (CA – 97773) and her therapeutic approach is eclectic, but firmly rooted in CBT, Narrative and Solution-Focused methodologies. She is an EMDR therapist and is completing advanced course work in Sex Therapy at The Buehler Institute of Orange County. Kongit is the Founder of the Inspired Journey Counseling Center in Downtown Los Angeles.
To know the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
To learn the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
Here’s my name and email information. I’m tired of the drama, send me that secret now!