Do you have a consistent faith practise? Do you feel connected to your faith?
Firstly, I’m so glad that you’re taking the time out of your day to do this work with me, because you deserve it! It’s all about being consistent, following up and doing the exercises, and that’s when you’ll really start to see a difference in your life.
Today I’m talking about the hidden gifts that come when you develop a consistent faith practice, and how they can change your life for the better.
I hope this episode inspires you to take some action toward cultivating your own faith practice, and I hope you enjoy my secret gifts to faith and my Faithful Heart Mantra PDF. Remember to print it out and put it on your wall to keep you focused. One step at a time, a little bit each day, a little bit each day… Now enjoy the show you great life builder!
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“As a therapist, you’re helping people maximize their potential, overcome obstacles, helping them to see and understand themselves at a deeper level.” – Kongit Farrell
- My personal journey with faith
- How I spent my time as an undergrad and tutor studying myself, religion and philosophy
- What does a therapist do?
- When do you feel the most fulfilled in life?
- The respect I have for all religions and faith practices
- The reasons why faith improves the quality of your day
- Two options that exist beyond me in the grand scheme of things
- What is a wisdom source?
“We’re talking about connecting to that universal wisdom, or source, and behaving in the world in a way that is respectful, peaceful and doing well, and doing good by others.” – Kongit Farrell
- Benefits of the secret gifts of faith
- What can make you experience discomfort around faith
- My definition of faith… Hint: It’s a peaceful practice!
- The importance of a tangible daily practice of faith
- How we all get to discover other secret gifts of faith
- What is a Mantra?
- The power of having your own personal Mantra
My Secret Gifts of Faith:
- Perseverance – Having the confidence, bigger picture and vision to persevere through obstacles
- Less Tripping – You can move through negative and fearful thoughts and feelings with more ease
- Bossing up – Having the courage to take the steps you need to take, to where you want to go
- Download and Print my Faithful Heart Mantra PDF – This will help you get on a path of creating a faith practise that has the potential to give you all kinds of wonderful secret gifts and your very own personal Mantra
“Walk the faith path. Do the faith walk.” – Kongit Farrell
Kongit is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (CA – 97773) and her therapeutic approach is eclectic, but firmly rooted in CBT, Narrative and Solution-Focused methodologies. She is an EMDR therapist and is completing advanced course work in Sex Therapy at The Buehler Institute of Orange County. Kongit is the Founder of the Inspired Journey Counseling Center in Downtown Los Angeles.
To know the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
To learn the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
Here’s my name and email information. I’m tired of the drama, send me that secret now!