Sometimes life can feel like running downhill; nowhere to slow down, and with so much momentum, it feels out of control and impossible to change course. If only we could find that balance and perspective we need to slow down and take control. But there’s good news! What you’re looking for is Ayurveda.
Our guest today is Vasu Dudakia, an Ayurvedic practitioner based in Los Angeles that guides his clients through the ancient holistic practice. Brought up in the Vedic traditions since childhood, Vasu has developed hands-on skills in guiding others to balancing the stresses and pressures of life.
Vasu’s lifelong experience in this time-tested practice has given him wisdom that can help all of us. Whether you are aligned with a Vata, Pitta, or Kapha dosha, Vasu can help you find balance and harmony in your life. Listen in to find out how you can use Ayurveda today!
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“The thing about Ayurveda is that it’s so easy to incorporate into life.” – Vasu Dudakia
- What is Ayurveda?
- How Vasu was born into the Ayurvedic sciences and the effect it had on him growing up
- The effect of being a person of color on Vasu’s spiritual self
- The way Ayurveda can help you understand everything
- The foundations of Ayurveda through the five elements
- What your dosha is and what it can teach you
- The way food, lifestyle, and mindset come together to help or hurt you
- Why Vasu prescribes meditation to all his clients
- Vasu’s message to those who are skeptical
- Some readily available herbs that have been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years
“[Ayurveda] doesn’t take away the pungent stink of life, it just allows you to understand it better, so you can come from a place of response instead of reaction. ” – Vasu Dudakia
- Learn more about Ayurveda and Vasu’s services
- Connect with Vasu Dudakia:
“Like increases like, and opposites balance.” – Vasu Dudakia
Kongit is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (CA – 97773) and her therapeutic approach is eclectic, but firmly rooted in CBT, Narrative and Solution-Focused methodologies. She is an EMDR therapist and is completing advanced course work in Sex Therapy at The Buehler Institute of Orange County. Kongit is the Founder of the Inspired Journey Counseling Center in Downtown Los Angeles.
To know the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
To learn the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
Here’s my name and email information. I’m tired of the drama, send me that secret now!