Your family has heard it. Your friends have heard it. Maybe even the barista at your favorite coffee shop has heard it. They are all wondering the same thing: when are you going to be done with your struggle story?
Today on The Stay Inspired Podcast, we’re going to take on ‘the struggle’ and the negative effects it has on our lives. This false narrative can be destructive to our motivation and our ability to focus on the positive parts of our lives, and we will talk about an easy step you can take to start breaking down that struggle story..
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“Nobody cares about the struggle story anymore. Nobody wants to hear it, you don’t even want to hear it.” – Kongit Farrell
- What is really “making it” for you?
- The biggest step to get you out of your struggle story
- How you can make your bad experiences lead to changing your narrative
- Why taking radical personal responsibility is more empowering than it is debilitating
- Have you given something else more power of your life?
“It doesn’t matter what is happening in the world, what matters is what you are going to do today.” – Kongit Farrell
- How to identify what is holding you back and take control
- An exercise to start thinking about what you want in your life
- How to make a plan for your life and take action
- No excuses!
- Download and Print my Life-Love Focus Finder PDF – Take the first step towards getting out of your struggle story and taking control of your life. Use this free resource to focus on what you love and cut away what is holding you back.
“Small simple changes done over a period of time consistently can really improve the quality of your life and help you end this struggle story.” – Kongit Farrell
Kongit is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (CA – 97773) and her therapeutic approach is eclectic, but firmly rooted in CBT, Narrative and Solution-Focused methodologies. She is an EMDR therapist and is completing advanced course work in Sex Therapy at The Buehler Institute of Orange County. Kongit is the Founder of the Inspired Journey Counseling Center in Downtown Los Angeles.
To know the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
To learn the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
Here’s my name and email information. I’m tired of the drama, send me that secret now!