How do you deal with a really bad day? Is there a way to avoid the negative spiral and be ready to start tomorrow fresh and new?
We’ve all had those days, and in today’s episode, we’re going to learn how to handle them in a healthy way. Using mindfulness practices, radical self-care, and other methods, we will walk through how it feels to be stressed out and ways to keep your cool.
Don’t forget to download my 20 Tips for Radical Self-Care and Mindful Heart Mandala PDF’s below for when the bad days come into your life! These tools will help you get past being stressed out and back to the great life that you deserve.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“Even when one bad thing happens, sometimes it’s the whole day and you gotta get through that day.” – Kongit Farrell
- How to accept one of those days
- Why resisting the bad day can create another problem to deal with
- When the going gets tough, get focused on what needs to be done for you
- Using mindfulness to help control your stress
- Avoiding negative spirals
“When you go into those negative spirals, that’s when you start compounding bad choices on top of an already bad day.” – Kongit Farrell
- No jumping to conclusions!
- The dangers of overgeneralization
- Bad days necessitate some mental hygiene
- Finding your pleasure activity to decompress
How To Take Control of Your Bad Day:
- Accept the things that happen
- Do what you must
- Keep your mind in check
- Take care of yourself!
- Download and Print my 20 Tips for Radical Self-Care PDF – A very important part of life is learning how to bounce back from those rough days. This will make sure you are fresh for the bright new day ahead!
- Download and Print my Mindful Heart Mandala PDF – This activity will help you get in touch with your inner calm and stay mindful of your positive and powerful self.
“Don’t jump to any conclusions, what’s happening today is just happening today.” – Kongit Farrell
Kongit is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (CA – 97773) and her therapeutic approach is eclectic, but firmly rooted in CBT, Narrative and Solution-Focused methodologies. She is an EMDR therapist and is completing advanced course work in Sex Therapy at The Buehler Institute of Orange County. Kongit is the Founder of the Inspired Journey Counseling Center in Downtown Los Angeles.
To know the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
To learn the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
Here’s my name and email information. I’m tired of the drama, send me that secret now!