Today, we’re talking with happiness coach and author of “Happiness from the Inside Out: The Art and Science of Fulfillment”, Robert Mack. In addition to being a celebrity love coach for the television show “Famously Single” on E! and being endorsed by Oprah among others, Robert has been a featured guest expert for shows like the Today Show, Good Morning America, Entertainment Tonight, the CBS Early Show, the Balancing Act, AskHer.com, as well as magazines like Self, Health, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, and Upscale. Robert got his Bachelors of Science in Psychology from Swarthmore College and his Masters in Applied Positive Psychology from University of Pennsylvania, an Ivy League degree held by only a few dozen people in the world.
You may be waiting for something to happen or to receive something before you feel that you can be happy. But happiness starts within you, and Robert Mack is here to tell you how to get there! Listen in to today’s episode to find out how to get more with less effort, and how you can start putting your happiness first to get the life you deserve.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“Happiness doesn’t just happen.” – Robert Mack
- How Robert developed a pessimistic mindset in his developmental years
- Why Robert’s positive upbringing wasn’t the catalyst for his negative disposition
- How religion shaped Robert’s outlook on life
- What happened that changed Robert’s outlook on life
- Why Robert believes the most unselfish people start out very selfish
- Why happiness is both an art and a science
- Robert’s most important and potent keys to happiness
- The power of appreciating what’s around you
- What external factors go into making you happy
- What Robert means when he says you can get more with less effort
- Why putting happiness first will yield what you want a need better than striving for them
“The one thing that people are wanting more than ever is happiness. The one thing we all share is we want to be happy.” – Robert Mack
- Get a copy of “Happiness from the Inside Out: The Art and Science of Fulfillment”
- Connect with Robert Mack:
“Success isn’t the key to happiness; happiness is the key to success.” – Robert Mack
Kongit is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (CA – 97773) and her therapeutic approach is eclectic, but firmly rooted in CBT, Narrative and Solution-Focused methodologies. She is an EMDR therapist and is completing advanced course work in Sex Therapy at The Buehler Institute of Orange County. Kongit is the Founder of the Inspired Journey Counseling Center in Downtown Los Angeles.
To know the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
To learn the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
Here’s my name and email information. I’m tired of the drama, send me that secret now!