Today we are joined by Reverend Kevin Ross to talk about how to use faith to stay inspired, while creating a life that you deserve. Kevin Ross is a Senior Minister of Unity of Sacramento, a Morehouse College graduate, a senior fellow of the American Leadership Forum, and a three time delegate to the Parliament of World Religions. Kevin has received two humanitarian awards and has even appeared on Oprah!
Kevin is committed to widening the margin of inclusion, silencing reckless hate speech, and building diverse coalitions for peace in our lifetime.
In this episode, Kevin is talking about the power of having faith, surrounding yourself with good people, and the journey of discovering yourself. I think you’ll really enjoy Kevin’s inspiring and motivational message!
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“I’ve seen what happens when someone gets the support that they need to unlock the power that’s laden within their potential.” – Kevin Ross
- Why Kevin has dedicated his life to faith
- How Nancy Reagan inspired Kevin’s mission
- Why we have to stop sensationalizing the negative
- The importance of surrounding yourself with good people
- What are 3 A.M. friends?
- How to adjust the soundtrack of your soul
- The impact of your mindset
- How to discover your self
- Why you have to…. commit to the journey!
- Yes.. You are the expert on yourself
- Why we can’t ignore systemic racism
“What you say to yourself about yourself is the word of God to you.” – Kevin Ross
7 Questions to Know Yourself:
- Who are you?
- What do you want?
- Where are you going?
- Who is going with you?
- What’s in your way?
- What prices are you willing to pay?
- What are you waiting for?
- Download and Print my Faithful Heart Mantra PDF – This will help you get on a path of creating a faith practise that has the potential to give you all kinds of wonderful secret gifts and your very own personal Mantra
- Watch Kevin’s video blog
- Learn more about Unity of Sacramento
- Connect with Kevin:
“There’s always something bigger at work when you’re responding to a dream, something greater you’re connecting to is unfolding.” – Kevin Ross
Kongit is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (CA – 97773) and her therapeutic approach is eclectic, but firmly rooted in CBT, Narrative and Solution-Focused methodologies. She is an EMDR therapist and is completing advanced course work in Sex Therapy at The Buehler Institute of Orange County. Kongit is the Founder of the Inspired Journey Counseling Center in Downtown Los Angeles.
To know the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
To learn the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
Here’s my name and email information. I’m tired of the drama, send me that secret now!