Why is it so hard to achieve a balanced lifestyle? In my first episode of Stay Inspired, I jump right in and get to the bottom of this question. When it’s bountiful, balance brings more time, more fulfillment and variety. I discuss all this at length in the three key benefits of a balanced lifestyle segment.
Don’t forget to check out my Beautifully Balanced Wheel of Life PDF below for you to print, fill out and hang. Also, stay tuned for my two upcoming episodes where I interview experts on the art of finding a balanced lifestyle.
Most importantly, remember to congratulate yourself for listening to this self-care show, giving yourself the space to reflect and know yourself better.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“Then I asked myself, ‘why am I creating a life that I feel I need to power through?'” – Kongit Farrell
- How important it is to take time for self-care
- This podcast is a space for reflection
- Why I love to help people
- A balanced life is so good… you won’t even need coffee in the morning!
- My personal struggles with a balanced lifestyle
- A life re-vamp cannot be done overnight…. it’s a gradual thing, just take one small step a day!
“When there’s a marriage of all the different parts of my life and everything is singing in unison—that’s when things get really fun.” – Kongit Farrell
Three Key Benefits to Developing a Balanced Lifestyle:
- Avoiding burn out: The ultimate time-suck
- Fulfillment: The trick to balancing resources
- Variety: Building abundance in multiple areas of life
- Download and Print my Beautifully Balanced Wheel of Life PDF – It’s a great exercise and reminder for finding balance
“Balance is a practice that actually brings tangible, positive results to your life when applied over time.” – Kongit Farrell
Kongit is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (CA – 97773) and her therapeutic approach is eclectic, but firmly rooted in CBT, Narrative and Solution-Focused methodologies. She is an EMDR therapist and is completing advanced course work in Sex Therapy at The Buehler Institute of Orange County. Kongit is the Founder of the Inspired Journey Counseling Center in Downtown Los Angeles.
To know the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
To learn the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
Here’s my name and email information. I’m tired of the drama, send me that secret now!