Have you been curious about exploring your fantasies, and afraid of how to talk with your partner about it? Have you wondered about BDSM and the dominatrix who embody it’s culture?
Today on The Stay Inspired Podcast, we have with us Mistress Justine Cross, professional dominatrix, owner of Los Angeles’ premier dungeon studios Dungeon East and Dungeon West, and BDSM consultant. Internationally recognized, Justine has been a professional and lifestyle Domme for 10 years, seeing clients all over the world. She has appeared in Los Angeles Magazine and Playboy, and done various BDSM consulting gigs for print and video productions in Los Angeles.
Listen in to learn more about what BDSM is, why women should be in charge of their sexual experiences, and what vanilla women should know about men.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“It’s just about owning yourself and being powerful, and men find that very attractive.” – Mistress Justine Cross
- What BDSM is and what “vanilla” means
- What brought Mistress Justine into her profession
- How Mistress Justine’s first experiences were as a dominatrix
- If dominatrix are born or made
- Mistress Justine’s advice to women new to the world of BDSM
- The main demographic of BDSM customers
- What race play can mean and the themes that go along with it
- Why embracing the position as dominatrix was easy for Mistress Justine
- What Mistress Justine thinks vanilla women don’t know about men
- The importance of women knowing their worth
- Why it makes more sense for women to learn their sexual desires before men
“As long as there has been humankind, there has been some form of BDSM.” – Mistress Justine Cross
- Check out the Concise Kink Worksheet
- Learn more about Mistress Justine’sdungeons, Dungeon West and Dungeon East
- Attend an upcoming open house for Dungeon East on 1/23 and for Dungeon West on 1/30
- Find out more about Mistress Justine’s Meetup group
- Connect with Mistress Justine Cross
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Website
“Take care of you first, then you can take care of somebody else.” – Mistress Justine Cross
Kongit is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (CA – 97773) and her therapeutic approach is eclectic, but firmly rooted in CBT, Narrative and Solution-Focused methodologies. She is an EMDR therapist and is completing advanced course work in Sex Therapy at The Buehler Institute of Orange County. Kongit is the Founder of the Inspired Journey Counseling Center in Downtown Los Angeles.
To know the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
To learn the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
Here’s my name and email information. I’m tired of the drama, send me that secret now!
Leave a Comment