Stay inspired while creating the life you deserve.
Today on The Stay Inspired Podcast, we’re featuring the award-winning photographer Erica Mendenhall. Erica is an expert in the lifestyle and wedding photography industry. Today she shares with us how you can find and capture inspirational images and scenes, using anything from a professional camera, to an iPhone, from Microsoft Word to Pinterest, and more.
In this episode we talk about many topics, from how Erica works with her clients to find their inspiration, to her experience as a professional photographer, why we as women all deserve greatness and how you can create beautiful images for your Joyful Life Vision Board.
While in college, Erica founded Erica Mendenhall Photography, and since then her photos have been featured in numerous publications, including Theknot, Desiree Heartstock, Borrowed & Blue, Knotsvilla, and Love and Lavender. I’ve also had the pleasure of working with Erica to help capture some of my most special moments. She is absolutely wonderful and I am so excited for you to spend this time with us!
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“Life, to me, is about creating and achieving your dream job and inspiring others along the way to have the faith to achieve more than they think they are capable of achieving.” – Erica Mendenhall
- What inspired Erica to become a photographer?
- The gift of bringing clients visions into fruition
- The benefits of a joyful spirit in your business
- How to stay inspired during hard times
- The process of capturing inspiration
“Since we all have a purpose in life, we need to not be discouraged when things get hard, you just have to keep pushing through.” – Erica Mendenhall
- How your faith directs your vision board
- The reasons to choose joy daily
- Why you should “open your windows and let the light in”
- The importance of being a good listener
- Download and Print my Joyful Life Vision Board PDF –.This is for you to create a place to show off your visions and your dreams. Use this with the advice from today’s podcast for an amazing way to decorate your space!
- Connect with Erica Mendenhall: