We have a very special guest with us today, Dr. Alduan Tartt, a licensed clinical psychologist, licensed and ordained minister, and recipient of the NAACP award for a lifetime of work in empowering youth and families. Dr. Alduan Tartt is the resident of psychology for Radio One and has appeared as a pscyhology expert on ABC Nightline, MTV’s Made, TV One’s Black Men Revealed, BET’s 106 and Park, Preachers Of Atlanta and Gospel Touch TV. He also serves as a frequent psychology expert for CNN and HLN, and his Youtube channel has garnered over a million total views. Dr. Tartt is the author of “The Ring Formula: How To Be The Only One He Ever Needs”, and is the contributing author for “Saving Our Daughters” volumes 1 and 3, which focuses on female empowerment, bullying and pregnancy prevention. Dr. Tartt just released the best-selling “Fix My Marriage System”, an online masterclass that helps couples to strengthen and repair their marriages. Dr. Alduan Tartt manages the thriving top psychology practice in New Haven, Georgia, and hosts workshops on healthy relationships, marriages, parenting, healthy sexuality, and conflict resolution across the country, and also serves as a consulting psychologist for the Oklahoma City Center basketball team and group facilitator for the National Basketball Association. Dr. Alduan Tartt is happiily married to the love of his life, Mecca, and has two beautiful daughters, Raquel and Trinity.
Listen in to learn how relationships in the media affect us, how to strengthen and repair your marriage, and make you happier, healthier, and wealthier.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“Look at President Obama, he talked about how his wife challenged him. ‘You need to be the man you’re supposed to be, either you’re going to be the president, or you’re not coming home’. Every man needs a wife like that.” – Dr. Alduan Tartt
- Why two is better than one in many different ways
- How the shift in the media’s portrayal of African-Americans has affected their relationships
- How marriage makes men happier, healthier, and wealthier
- What affected Dr. Alduan Tartt’s perception of women growing up
- How a man’s wife can challenge and change him for the better
- What inspired Dr. Alduan Tartt to create his “Fix My Marriage” system
- Why a marriage is only as strong as it’s weakest link
- The importance of building your communication skills in marriage
- Why every marriage needs to plan more quality time with each other
- Why Dr. Alduan Tartt teaches people in relationships to “fight fair”
“[Some people] don’t have the skills of how to make relationships work. Love is not enough to sustain it.” – Dr. Alduan Tartt
- Check out Dr. Alduan Tartt’s books:
- Learn more about the Fix My Marriage System
- For free relationship tips and questions to improve their relationships from Dr. Alduan Tartt, text the word TARTT to 22828
- Connect with Dr. Alduan Tartt:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | DrTartt.com
“What we know is that marriage actually has a marital benefit for men more than it does for women; married men are happier, healthier, and wealthier.” – Dr. Alduan Tartt
Kongit is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (CA – 97773) and her therapeutic approach is eclectic, but firmly rooted in CBT, Narrative and Solution-Focused methodologies. She is an EMDR therapist and is completing advanced course work in Sex Therapy at The Buehler Institute of Orange County. Kongit is the Founder of the Inspired Journey Counseling Center in Downtown Los Angeles.
To know the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
To learn the Secret to having more peace, harmony, & joy in my relationships.
Here’s my name and email information. I’m tired of the drama, send me that secret now!
Leave a Comment